Autodesk Inventor: Professional-grade 3D CAD software Work with a complete...Read more
What is Inventor?
Inventor® 3D CAD software provides professional-grade mechanical design, documentation, and product simulation tools.
Powerful blend of parametric, direct, freeform, and rules-based design capabilities.
Integrated tools for sheet metal, frame design, tube and pipe, cable & harness, presentations, rendering, simulation, machine design, and more.
Trusted DWG™ compatibility and powerful Model-Based Definition capabilities for embedding manufacturing information directly in the 3D model.
Why use Inventor?
Improve product performance
Use powerful 3D modeling and simulation capabilities to design and optimize performance.
Reduce repetitive tasks
Quickly create customizable configurations of your designs and automate common tasks.
Connect your designs with incoming customer data and share ideas in a secure cloud-based service.
What you can do with Inventor
Share feedback with built-in collaboration tools
- Work with anyone, anywhere no matter what CAD software they use.
- Collect feedback from stakeholders wherever they are using cloud-based design review.
- Follow the product development lifecycle with one data model.
Satisfy demands for custom products and automate processes
- Design efficiently using specialized industry toolsets.
- Enable design automation powered by iLogic.
- Access Inventor API to create add-ins.
- Access Forge Design Automation API for running job processes in the cloud.
- Increase your sales opportunities while participating in BIM projects.
- Automate the simplification of your designs for required LOD.
- Include necessary metadata for BIM-authoring tools.
- Export your designs to a BIM-ready Revit format.
Key features of Inventor
Focus on design as you create and edit your 3D models with an intuitive user interface.
See how your design will fit and perform at the assembly level.
Quickly create clear, accurate, detailed drawings for manufacturing.
Shared view collaboration
Collaborate with key stakeholders on your designs from any device.
Work with non-native data
Directly open designs created from other CAD systems with no translation necessary.
Read and author Revit data as you participate in BIM projects.
Speed your 3D modeling process by rapidly creating new configurations of your designs.
Automated frame design
Quickly create and simulate 3D models of your weld frame designs.
Design and prepare complex sheet metal products for manufacturing.
Include manufacturing information in your 3D model for downstream applications.
Choose your standard components from a comprehensive customizable library.
Create and evaluate high-performing design options in minutes.
What’s new in Inventor 2022
The latest release of Inventor® is packed with user-requested updates and enhancements to help manage your design process, speed your connected engineering workflows, and reduce repetitive tasks.